We will provide your company with a bespoke health and safety policy. The benefits of a bespoke policy include a more robust document which may be scrutinised during a claim or HSE action. Also a poor health and safety policy may contribute to a failure when seeking accreditations for CHAS and such like, as well as losing you points when trying to get through the tender process.
We can also write and review other policies, including the following:
- Asbestos Management Procedure
- Manual Handling Procedure
- Working at Heights Procedure
- Lone Working Procedure
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Procedure
- Drug and Alcohol Procedure
- COSHH Management Procedure
- Accident Reporting Procedure
- Stress Management Procedure
- Risk Assessment Procedure
We will be happy to work with your company in order to produce any health and safety documentation that you require.
Call our office now on 0844 4152520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can quickly discuss how to provide your required documentation.