Emergency First Aid at Work Training (1 day)
This course is tailored for those who may have to take charge in the event of an accident or illness. Our experienced trainers will make this course fun, interesting, practical and relevant to your environment.
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to the use of available equipment and the need for recording incidents and actions
- Understand the importance of basic hygiene and preventing cross infection
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and / or in seizure
- Administer CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding and or / in shock
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
- Additional elements that you feel are relevant to your place of work
We will run this course on your own premises if you wish or it can be hosted through a training centre local to your place of work.
Call us now on 0844 4152520 and speak to our experienced first aid advisor for further advice.