Every employer is required under law to appoint a Competent Person (or Competent Persons) to assist them meet their legal health and safety obligations. This means an employer must appoint someone competent to provide sound advice on all matters of health and safety.
Any other benefits other than legal compliance?
Morally you benefit as we will seek to assist with employee safety unobtrusively, without harming your business activities.
It is likely that the economic benefits of competent advise will surprise most Company’s. Effective health and safety advice should provide:
- Assistance with the health and safety element of contract tender applications
- Assistance with successful CHAS, Achilles, Safe Contractor and Construction Line applications
- Safeguarding the health safety and welfare of your employees, so claims are avoided
- Support to ensure that your health and safety performance avoids criminal prosecution and enforcement notices from the HSE
- Quite simply, the peace of mind that you will have a subject matter expert to provide year round support in all matters of health and safety.
So what is the best way to secure competent health & safety advice?
H&S Consultants (UK) Ltd will liaise with you to ensure that you receive bespoke support for your company in order to provide competent health and safety advice on an ongoing basis. H&S Consultants (UK) Ltd supports companies throughout mainland UK, with references available on request. We are happy to provide year round assistance, no matter what the size and budget of your company.
In summary, by appointing H&S Consultants UK Ltd, we will deal with the time consuming complications of health and safety management and leave you to manage the commercial aspects of your business.
Feel free to call us now on 0844 4152520 and we will be happy to discuss how we may provide support to your company.