Gap Analysis is the initial step in the review of your existing management system. It is an efficient foundation to implement a modern management system.
What does a Gap Analysis do?
- It reveals the areas requiring improvement in your existing management system
- It investigates your existing management system against the principal requirements legal requirements
- It identifies legal weaknesses in your documentation that could be exploited in the case of a civil claim.
- It will pinpoint gaps in your health and safety approach to winning tenders.
What benefits do you get?
- Dedicated Consultant with an agreed project plan
- A user-friendly, unbiased report with a prioritised action plan and recommendations to address non-conformances which is independently peer reviewed & sent to you in draft for comment
- A clear focus on areas of improvement in your health & safety management system and how to achieve them in line with legal requirements.
- Feedback presentation to senior management on findings and actions (optional)
What do you need to do?
Call us on 0844 4152520 and we will discuss your requirements and ensure you get the support that you need.